Catering Order Policies
Thank you for your interest in our catering services. We look forward to being part of your event. The following information will be helpful in planning your event.
To serve you in the best possible way, we request two working days’ notice for any catering event to guarantee your specific order and time. More notice, of course, is preferred. Every effort will be made to accommodate your last minute requests.
Delivery Information, Payment Methods and Fees
- All prices are per person unless otherwise specified and do not include sales tax.
- Payment methods include cost center numbers and all major credit cards.
- There are no delivery fees for catering services held within the business campus.
- Offsite deliveries will be subject to a 12% delivery fee
- Orders placed on less than 24 hours’ notice are subject to a late order fee
Cancellation and Refund Policies
All catered functions must be secured by payment before they occur. Payment types include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Departmental Accounts. Organizations with tax exempt status will be required to submit a copy of their exemption Certificate (4) business days prior to their event date.
Changing or Cancelling an Event
All cancellations or changes must take place at least (2) business days before your function. If you do not contact us with a final count within the (2) business days allowed, we will prepare for the estimated number and charge accordingly. If you cancel or change an event after this deadline, some of the expenses already incurred cannot be absorbed and will have to be billed.
- All catering events will be billed promptly following the event and will reflect any last minute changes or additions to your order. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your event, please contact us immediately following your event at: (785) 354-6097.
- All catering display equipment must be left for pick-up after your event. Additional charges for missing equipment may be incurred.
Personal Ordering Policies
- Your order ready time will be provided in a confirmation email and by text message if you provide a mobile number.
- Pick-up orders will be ready at the confirmed time in the Sunflower Terrace Cafeteria; Just pick-up and go - no waiting!
- Personal Ordering is available Monday – Friday 6:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Returns and Refunds
- All online deli meal purchases are final.
- We cannot be responsible for the quality of your meal if not picked up within a reasonable time of the confirmed order time.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact the Cafeteria. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase.